To quote it from the words of Gaston Bachelard, “A special kind of beauty exists, which is born in language, of language, and for language!” The beauty of language can be compared with untamed river. Just river changes its form from origin, main course to estuary; language also changes its tone, flavor, taste, colour with its origin in grammatical cradle to its development which gets enriched with multiple social, cultural, geographical factors. To paint the beauty of language in brush is as difficult as counting the waves in sea because each language brings in multicolour waves which gives birth to endless surfs with varied meaning and interpretation. At Honyaku Remedies, excellent services are offered in the realm of translation, localization and interpretation with bona fide and honest attempt to pen the power of language.
Preconditions for availing services of Honyaku Remedies:-
- Honyaku Remedies requests its valued clients to disclose all the details including the purpose, object, use etc. while choosing the services of Honyaku Remedies. Bonafide disclosure by clients gives Honyaku Remedies fair idea towards the degree, urgency and requirement of service accepted.
- If the services of Honyaku Remedies are hired for the purpose to use the same as an evidence in courts, tribunals, quasi-judicial bodies then prior disclosure of true and correct facts is mandatory to give all-inclusive services.
- If the services of Honyaku Remedies are hired for the purpose to use in hospitals, laboratories, clinics, medical field etc. then prior disclosure of essential facts is mandatory to give comprehensive services.
- Services of Honyaku Remedies are dependent on structure of language, use of Homonyms and Homophones, Semantic Problems, Idioms and Cultural Differences etc., Clients need to instruct Honyaku Remedies in depth about the meaning, reference and context in which services of Honyaku Remedies are hired by them.
- Lack of corresponding words in target language, translating humor and sarcasmare challenging phenomenon. Disclosure of facts, approaching Honyaku Remedies with clean hands is essential condition before accepting services of Honyaku Remedies.
Covenants as to Disclaimer:-
- Honyaku Remediesdisclaims all the claims, liabilities, guarantees and warranties in providing its services. Although Honyaku Remedies endeavors its level best to maintain accuracy, correctness and authenticity while giving services, the element of human error may not be avoided.
- Honyaku Remedies assumes no liabilities towards any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in its services. In no circumstances, Honyaku Remedies is or will be held liable or responsible for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy or reliability of translated information.
- The contents on the website of Honyaku Remediesnot to be considered as any promise, warranty, assurance, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations or other services provided. Honyaku Remedies shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or errors in the translation and shall not accept liability for any injury, defamation, loss, damage, or other problem, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from or in connection with use of its services.
- Honyaku Remedies trusts in constructive suggestions.In the event an error is highlighted to Honyaku Remedies within 7 days after delivery of services, we will be happy to make amendments to the original translation as requested, if it fits within the norms of translation and other services.No refund of fees will be given on account of any modification, changes, defect, inaccuracy in services.
- The information contained on website of Honyaku Remedies should not be construed as legal advice and one should always seek the advice of competent counsel. Honyaku Remedies provides information but disclaim any liability to any person for any injury, defamation, loss or damage that may be caused by such information or its use for any purpose/s whatsoever. The reader and viewer acknowledge that he or she has read and understood the disclaimer herein before provided and then entered the website.